Sony has officially launched Sony Xperia Ion Android 4.0 ICS in the country. The smartphone Xperia Ion runs Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich OS and power by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 1.5GHz dual-core processor with 1GB RAM.
It comes with 4.6-inch scratch resistant 1280×720p display, 12.1 megapixel camera with auto-focus and 1.3 MP Secondary Camera with Full HD Recording. Other features include a Scratch Resistant, Auto Rotation, Bravia Engine GPRS, EDGE, 3G HSDPA, WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI and NFC, micro-USB port, microSD card support up to 32 GB and 1900 mAh battery.
Key Specification :
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 4.6-inch scratch resistant display
- 12.1 megapixel camera with auto-focus
- 1.3 MP Secondary Camera
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
- microSD card support up to 32 GB
- Battery 1900 mAh
The smartphone comes in Black and Red colors. It is available at priced tag Rs. 35,499 from online seller flipkart with 1 year manufacturer warranty.